When you buy a family home, what you’re really buying into is your future. A place to make memories. And this means it can be an incredibly emotional process. Working with Real Estate Buyer Services will help you get clear on your goals and priorities so you make the right property purchase for the right price.
How it works.
From initial search to settlement, our comprehensive, end-to-end service will support you every step of the way.
Your Buyer’s Agent will:
- Establish your requirements, narrow down your priorities such as property type, location and price range, and make the myriad of other decisions that come with buying a home.
- Do comprehensive searches and inspections of properties that suit your requirements. This means contacting multiple agents, and if necessary, attending hundreds of open houses.
- Shortlist the properties that fit your criteria, eliminating those that don’t make the grade.
- Evaluate and assess your chosen properties and prepare a detailed property report so you know exactly what you’re buying into.
- Create a purchase strategy for your selected property. This might mean making a pre-auction offer, developing an auction strategy or developing negotiation tactics for a private sale.
- Arrange all the necessary pest and building inspections.
- Ensure the contract of sale is reviewed by a solicitor, to uncover any hidden issues.
- Complete the pre-purchase inspection on your behalf.
- Liaise with the seller’s agent and solicitors until the contracts are completed and you’ve picked up your keys.
Sound good? Let us take the stress out of buying your home.