Our most comprehensive service: from initial search to settlement. This is our most popular service, as it allows for a smooth transition, and most buyers are happy to assign the entire time-consuming process to us.
Here are some of the inclusions of our the full service.
- Establish your requirements on initial consultation and help narrow down what type of property, location, price range etc. amongst a myriad of decisions that need to be made.
- Undertake a comprehensive search and inspection of properties which suit your requirements. This involves contacting multiple agents and can attend hundreds of open houses and inspections.
- We then prioritize which properties fit the selection criteria. We will only show you properties which are suitable, we will not waste your time if they do not match your needs.
- Evaluation and assessment of your chosen properties is then undertaken and a detailed property report is provided.
- Once a property has been selected a purchase strategy is developed i.e.: pre auction offer, auction strategy or negotiation tactics identified for private sale / treaty properties. We do all the negotiation for you - we do it almost daily!
- We arrange Pest & Building Inspections (client invoiced directly by supplier)
- We arrange for the contract of sale to be reviewed by solicitors to identify any issues with the property paperwork (client invoiced directly by supplier or details supplied by client)
- We complete the pre-purchase inspection on your behalf.
- We liaise with Real Estate Agent and Solicitors until contracts are completed and keys are picked up
- For Investment purposes we can arrange property management of your property.